Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Do-Nothing Summer

This summer... so far... I have been doing absolutly nothing. Bored out of my days, I do... nothing. I only have 1 thing to fo this summer... maybr the ONLY thing to do this summer, it is to go to the beach. Thats it. It makes me feel lonely and makes me want to randomly dance, or watch halarious cat videos. Soon the funny cat vids run out of choices, then you go to birds... singing. Then you find out you have no life value, so then you start gaming. Once you start gaming, you think zombies will get you. Dont have a Do-Nothing Summer. 

I have no clue where this came from "
                                                        -
I worry about myself. :|

2 comments:

  1. The turtle looks like you.....(lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I know what it looks like, YO FACE, YO FACE YO DERRANGED LOOKING FACE, I SAID WHOA, YO FACE, YO FACE, YO DOG LOOKIN FACE!!
    hah JK :)

    ReplyDelete